Responsible controller in terms of the GDPR is:
With the provided contact information to our data protection official you can make use of the following rights at any time:
- Get information about your saved and processed personal data,
- Correct your wrong personal data,
- Delete your personal data,
- Limit the processing of your personal data in case it must not be deleted due to legal obligations,
- Object the processing of you personal data
- Request Data portability if you agreed to the processing of your data or concluded a contract with us.
Purpose of data processing by the responsible controller and third parties
We only process your personal data for purposes declared in this statement. No personal data will be transferred to third parties. We will only transfer your data to third parties if:
- You agreed to the transfer of your personal data to third parties,
- The processing is required to fulfil a contract with you,
- The processing is required to fulfil a legal obligation
- The processing is required to safeguard legitimate interests and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding interest against the transfer of your data.
Deletion or locking of your data
We stick to the principles of data avoidance and data economy. We only save your personal data as long as it is required to fulfil the purposes declared in this statement or as long as it is required by law. After the purpose of the data collection is fulfilled or the legal period has passed your data will automatically be deleted or locked as required by law.
Cookies cannot be used to launch programs on your computer or infect it with malware. The information provided by cookies allows us to ease your navigation on our website and display correctly.
Under no circumstances will we pass the data to third parties or connect them with your personal data without your agreement.
Usage of Script libraries (Google Web fonts)
To display this website correctly and visually appealing on all platforms we use script and font libraries like Google Web fonts (https://www.google.com/webfonts/). These fonts will be cached in your browser, so you are not required to download them multiple times. If your browser does not support Google Web fonts or access is prevented, a default font will be used instead.
Calling script or font libraries automatically initiates a connection to the provider of the library. It is theoretically possible – while currently unknown if and for what purpose – the provider can process any data.
You will find the data privacy guidelines from Google here:
Links to external websites
This website contains links to external sites which may be located on servers outside of the EU. We are not responsible for and have no influence on their conformity with the GDPR and the processing of your personal data.
Changing the privacy statement
This data privacy statement is subject to change, so it will always comply with the current legal obligations or to comply with any change in service from us. In this case for the next visit the latest data privacy statement is binding.
Questions to the data protection officer
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask our data protection officer at: